Who are we?
TOPOSOPHY is one of Europe’s leading agencies in place making and marketing. Whether we’re developing a destination master-plan, a study on the latest consumer trend on travel or delivering a placemaking workshop, we like to bring together all the talents of our diverse team and pride ourselves on delivering outstanding quality for our clients.
Since our inception in 2010, we’ve expanded our portfolio of clients and projects, as well as our horizons for the future.
Would you like to join?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
What will you do?
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance with the company’s policies
- Organise and maintain diaries and make appointments
- Carry out background research and present findings
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for senior management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, services etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
What experience should you have?
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role will be a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- BSc/BA in marketing, tourism or relevant field would be a plus
- Good level of written and spoken English and Greek
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working policy
- Additional vacation time
- In-house training & education
- Paid courses & career development opportunities
- Health care (private insurance)
- Attendance to international conferences and events
- Additional benefits and performance bonuses (based on targets).