Senior Account Manager - Marketing & Sales
Who are we?
TOPOSOPHY is one of Europe’s leading agencies in place making and marketing. Whether we’re developing a destination master-plan, a study on the latest consumer trend on travel or delivering a placemaking workshop, we like to bring together all the talents of our diverse team and pride ourselves on delivering outstanding quality for our clients.
Since our inception in 2010, we’ve expanded our portfolio of clients and projects, as well as our horizons for the future.
Would you like to join?
What are we looking for?
TOPOSOPHY is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Senior Account Manager to join our Athens office. As a Senior Account Manager, you will be leading a wide range of short and long-term marketing projects for our clients across Europe. Reporting directly the CEO, and in consistent liaison between our London and Amsterdam offices, you will ensure our projects are delivered on time and to the required standard. Your experience, enthusiasm and determination to get the job done will ensure that client briefs, budgets and timescales are professionally managed - and that the agency’s quality, client service standards and financial targets are met, every time.
What will you do?
- You’ll be the first point of contact for clients (relevant to projects assigned)
- Lead the successful delivery of marketing communication projects, including campaigns, digital projects (websites, social), BTL, TTL and ATL activity, from taking a client brief and confirming cost estimates, to managing creative the development of the project and its final production.
- Accurately forecast, monitor and manage resources allocated to projects to ensure agency profit margins are met and that clients are invoiced according to project specifications
- Constantly maintain our high levels of client service and quality standards
- Source and research marketing ideas, materials and suppliers subject to project requirements.
- Develop existing accounts and work closely with TOPOSOPHY's senior team to develop new business opportunities
You should have experience in:
- Project and time management – ensure project delivery is on time, on brief, on budget and to the highest quality by effective planning/prioritisation and efficient management of internal and external resources, with minimal supervision. Leverage Project Management platform(s) to organize and inform work-teams, document decisions, share creative assets and assign tasks. Confident working independently or as part of a team.
- Attention to detail – ensure all project tasks follow agency processes and that work produced is accurate and to a high standard, to ensure excellent levels of quality, even under pressure. Senior Account Managers will also be required to proof check and approve their, and others’, work.
- Presentation, interpersonal and communication skills – able to listen and present ideas clearly and effectively to different audiences both verbally and in writing to a high standard. A high-level of written and spoken English and Greek
- Computer/Web literacy – able to competently work with all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and the internet.
- Marketing intelligence – working knowledge of a broad range of marketing disciplines and an understanding of emerging media. Confident in taking and developing client briefs and managing the creative process through to final production.
- Decision-making and negotiation – have the confidence and initiative to work under own supervision, negotiating and making appropriate and professional calls of judgment, as required and reflective of account management level.
- Client servicing – Consistently develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact to ensure an excellent client experience.
- Education and industry experience - more than 5 years experience within a PR/Marketing/Communications environment (agency or in-house) combined with a PR, communications or marketing degree
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working policy
- Additional vacation time
- In-house training & education
- Health care (private insurance)
- Attendance to international conferences and events
- Additional benefits, include sales commission and performance bonuses (based on targets).